Industrial Safety and Rehabilitation Institute (ISRI) provides nation-wide, job-specific, ADA-compliant functional evaluations on employee applicants before job assignment (Post-Offer, Pre-Placement) and for return to work of existing employees (Fit-For-Duty) following injury, illness, or change in safe work capacity status. GO Sports Therapy is an ISRI WorkSaver Certified Affiliated Clinic.
Prior to job-specific WorkSaver functional testing, each applicant undergoes a thorough physical and biomechanical examination of the musculoskeletal and neurological systems. This part of the exam is directed at detecting any pre-existing impairments and/or existing pathology and symptoms.
WorkSaver Functional Testing determines an individual’s abilities to perform the essential functions of the job safely. ISRI has developed and utilized this specialized functional testing protocol since 1991.
Purpose of WorkSaver testing:
- Determines physical abilities to safely perform the essential functions of a job.
- Establishes baseline measurements and records pre-existing impairments.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to employee regarding physical fitness.
- Provides valuable training on proper body mechanics.
Proven Outcomes of this Program:
- Reduced Injuries
- Improved Medical Management
- Improved Safety
- Improved Productivity
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us.